B'Soch Ha'Emek

Into the Midst of the Valley is a resource for Jews in and visiting the Metro Phoenix Area.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Lessons in Emunah

Crazy Story.

http://www.jewishpress.com/page.do/22966/Lessons_In_Emunah.html
Lessons In Emunah
By: As told in Hebrew to Yerachmiel Tulles
Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tied Up
I remember it as clearly as if it happened yesterday. It was Tuesday night, after midnight, Gimmel Adar Rishon 5749 (March 8, ’89) when I had the strangest dream. The [Lubavitcher] Rebbe appeared to me. He was smiling, which is a wonderful sign. He addressed me by my first name and said, “Tomorrow you should wear a necktie.”

Now, even in a dream, that sounded ridiculous. I’m one of those yeshiva guys who go with shirttails hanging out, and I can’t claim that I put on a fresh clean shirt everyday either. I guess you could call me a bit extreme. And I should put on a necktie. Preposterous!...
continue via link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home